Fotomoto offers premium quality C-Print using high-end Noritsu and Chromira printers on professional Kodak Endura photo papers so that you always receive the longest lasting and highest quality photographic prints available.
Kodak Endura Glossy
Like the name suggests, Glossy is a shiny finish that offers vibrant colors. Glossy prints are printed on Kodak Endura Paper.
Kodak Endura Lustre
Lustre is a matte finish that is fingerprint-resistant. It offers the same color saturation as Glossy, without the extra glare. Also printed on Kodak Endura Paper.
Kodak Endura Metallic
The ultimate premium print, Metallic prints have a rich distinctive look with exceptional sharpness, brightness, and saturation. Metallic prints are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Metallic paper.
Fine Art Prints
For Fine Art (or Giclée) ink print, fotomoto uses Epson 11880 printers with premium archival Epson ink in 8 colors (cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, yellow, black, light black, light light black) to be able to provide high quality prints with wide spectrum of colors. Fotomoto provides different high quality papers for our Fine Art prints. Fotomoto provides five different high quality papers:
Enhanced Matte Poster Paper
Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Satin Premium Lustre Photo
Wedding and portrait photographers have traditionally used luster paper for their photos. This popular surface is now available to digital printmakers via Epson’s Premium Luster Photo Paper. This instant drying paper produces vivid, lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel, and keeps the paper cockle-free.
320g Elegance Cold Press Watercolor is a delicately textured fine art paper engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. It has always been the first paper choice among serious artists. Elegance Cold Press Watercolor is 100% cotton, acid-free paper with luxurious weight, texture and finish that truly delivers museum quality appearance.
UltraSmooth Fine Art
Artists and professional photographers require true archival print media in a variety of weights and surface textures for their digital fine art and photography. 250g Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art Paper is a 100% cotton hot press paper that is coated on both sides and is not only acid, lignin, and chlorine free, it is also pH buffered with calcium carbonate for a true archival sheet. This paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible.
Fine Art Giclée Canvas products are printed directly onto museum quality canvas material using high quality archival inks, and are available with 3 different mounting options.
- Canvas Gallery Wraps: museum-quality textured canvas material wraps over 1.5″ thick frames. Stylish, and ready to hang. Canvas Gallery Wraps have 2 edge options:
- Black-edge keep all of the original image in view by using a solid black color around the edges of the canvas.
- White-edge keep all of the original image in view by using a solid white color around the edges of the canvas.
- Canvas Board Wraps: a stylish frameless way to display canvas prints mounted on a thin board, with or without a padded foam layer. There are two options for Canvas Board Wraps:
- Flat surface: prints are mounted and stretched directly over the board.
- Padded surface: wraps are padded between the print and the mounting board for added dimension.
- Canvas Board Mounted: mounted on Gator foamboard, a very rigid and lightweight backing. It is durable and will not warp.
Fotomoto offers both Lustre and Glossy finishes for all of our Canvas print products.
Postcards and Greetings Cards
You can order 3 types of glossy postcards with scale to fit or crop to fit options.
- Flat card with enveloppe.
- 1 fold greeting card with enveloppe.
- Simple single flat postcard.
Personalize the back side of the card with your message and customize font.